We all know that an aloe vera leaf can wonder for us. But what exactly does it do? How To Make Aloe Vera Gel, How can it help us get beautiful skin and good health? In this article, we will know How To Make Aloe Vera Gel and its benefits. Aloe vera is a succulent plant that is cultivated all over the world. There are about 250 varieties of aloe vara, however, only 4 types out of all these varieties are used for skincare as well as for oral consumption.
This is a very beneficial plant. The gel that comes out of this plant is used extensively in skin care products and general health care. The aloe vera gel which is sold in tubes in the market is used extensively by the public. But,(How To Make Aloe Vera Gel) if you use aloe vera gel fresh from the leaf then the vitamins that it contains as well as the anti-oxidants and enzymes, are extremely effective.
Aloe vera is a medical plant that is often found in everyone’s homes(How To Make Aloe Vera Gel). And if it is not there, you can find it easily, otherwise, you can grow it in your homes easily. If you want to plant aloe vera in your home from which you can harvest fresh aloe vera gel, then you must make sure to know How To Make Aloe Vera Gel and use only that variety of aloe vera which is safe for use on skin, as well as for drinking as juice. Aloe vera has thick and fleshy leaves and they contain a transparent gel inside which is used in a variety of lotions, creams, well lipsticks, foundations, etc.
Aloe vera contains vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, it also has vitamin b12, copper, magnesium, and zinc. now aloe vera has plenty of antioxidant properties from vitamin C and vitamin E which are known for their ability to clear skin. And that is the main reason you should know How To Make Aloe Vera Gel. Aloe vera is used to treat spots and acne. It also has anti-aging benefits and it is also great for giving your skin a nice glow.
Alovera helps improve your health in many incredible ways. Alovera is a medicinal herb rich in about 18 amino acids that help you maintain a healthy body. Aloe vera has been used to treat skin issues like acne, psoriasis, and sunburn. It also prevents wrinkles and other signs of premature aging.
You can use various cosmetics that contain aloe vera, in case you can no find the fresh herb. They are easily available at any supermarket(How To Make Aloe Vera Gel in 5 Minutes At Home). Make sure you consult a skin specialist before using aloe vera. Especially, if you have sensitive skin.
How to make aloe vera gel at home?
There are so many brands that are selling ready with aloe vera gel which are very convenient to use but the most beneficial of all is the homemade aloe vera gel and you must know that How To Make Aloe Vera Gel at home. You can use this homemade gel in several ways for your skin, hair, and health.
Let us learn How To Make Aloe Vera Gel?
- To prepare the aloe vera gel, you need two fresh aloe vera leaves. Wash the leaves very well and pat dry and the other ingredient that you need is two vitamin E capsules.
- Then using a pointed knife cut the corner of the leaf and then gently cut the upper portion to remove the skin. You know the gel inside is so slippery. You have to be careful if you’re using a sharp knife. Then cut the other leaf in the same way(How To Make Aloe Vera Gel in 5 Minutes At Home).
- Spread the gel from the leaves with the help of a spoon and collect it into a bowl. Use a spoon because of the slippery nature of aloe vera gel, if you use a knife you can easily cut yourself. This is the easiest way and you can collect most of the gel from the leaves.
- You have to beat the gel to achieve a foamy consistency for this process. It is a little bit messy procedure. After extracting all the gel, put it in a container, then add two vitamin E capsules. Cut the capsules and extract the oil from them and blend everything.
- So after blending you will use a strainer to strain it out. If you achieved a smooth and foamy consistency, your aloe vera gel is ready 100% pure and natural without any additives.
- Then transfer the gel to an empty container and close the container with a lid and you can store it in the refrigerator and can use it for up to six to seven days(How To Make Aloe Vera Gel). Vitamin E oil works as a natural preservative and also gives a moisturizing effect to your homemade gel.
You can use this amazingly beneficial gel in so many ways. You can add it to your facemask, hair mask can use it as a moisturizer, hair conditioner, and can also prepare various beauty mediums with this gel. Fresh aloe vera gel has so many benefits for skin, hair, and overall health. It makes your skin glowing, hydrated, and radiant, makes your hair soft, silky and prevents hair fall and it also helps to release toxins from your body and helps in weight loss.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel
1. Aloe Vera aids in digestion
Aloe vera is very good for the digestion system. It improves the metabolism of the body. Drinking a glass of aloe juice in the morning can relieve stomach issues like indigestion and constipation.
2. Aloe Vera helps boost immunity
Aloe vera has a compound called Braddock kinase which stimulates the immune system and kills off infections. Aloe vera contains polysaccharides that help boost immunity detoxify the body and ward off infections.
3. Aloe Vera helps prevent cancer
Aloe also helps inhibit the growth of cancerous cells.
4. Aloe Vera gel reduces inflammation
Inflammation is a root cause of many diseases. It provides an amazing number of vitamins and minerals that help reduce inflammation and help cope with diseases.
5. Aloe Vera gel helps in hair growth
If you retired from excessive hair fall you can apply aloe vera gel to the entire scalp and hair. This will improve blood circulation and stimulate hair growth.
6. Aloe Vera gel relieves toothaches and keeps your gums healthy
If you face any oral problems, you can use aloe vera gel and powder as their soothing properties can give relief from toothache and gum bruises
7. Aloe Vera gel to your healthy breakfast smoothie
In order to get the many benefits of aloe vera, you can add it to your favorite breakfast smoothie.
8. Aloe Vera is used in products is like lotion and gels
You can use various cosmetics that contain aloe in case you can not find the fresh herb. They are easily available at any supermarket.
9. Aloe Vera gel helps to moisturize the skin
Aloe vera gel is used as a moisturizing gel on the face and the skin. Since ancient times aloe has been used to treat skin issues like acne, psoriasis, and sunburn. it also helps in treating dry skin.
10. Aloe Vera gel fights against skin aging
Aloe vera gel has plenty of antioxidant properties from vitamin C and vitamin E which help in diminishing age lines. It also prevents wrinkles and other signs of premature aging.
11. Aloe Vera gel prevents free radical damage
The antioxidant properties in the aloe vera are especially helpful in reducing free radical damage. You know slowing the aging process also free radical damage is the damage of cells. They experience due to chemical by-products our own cells produce these antioxidant properties are also helpful.
All the above things are covered for How To Make Aloe Vera Gel. Hope you like it. If you like my post How To Make Aloe Vera Gel in 5 Minutes At Home or you have got something to learn from it, then to show your happiness and excitement, please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.